Go Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co. our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. We’re the world’s leading membership and travel company, with a portfolio of nearly 20 resort, travel club, and lifestyle travel brands. Our global team of associates brings hospitality to millions, turning vacation inspiration into exceptional travel experiences through our products and services: Wyndham Destinations, the largest vacation ownership company with 230 vacation club resort locations across the globe; Panorama, the world’s foremost membership travel business that includes RCI, the largest vacation exchange company, along with industry-leading travel technology, and membership travel brands; and Travel + Leisure Group, offering travel products and services all inspired by top online and print travel content, including travel booking platform BookTandL.com, subscription travel clubs and branded consumer products.
How You’ll Shine
As a Laundry Associate, you’ll make dream vacations dreamier by keeping our bedding clean and cozy. Families will have you to thank when they wrap up in fresh towels after a fun day at the pool or dine with their friends around a table draped in clean linens.
Together with a fun and caring team, you’ll:
- Process laundry, including loading, operating and unloading washers and dryers
- Wash, fold, and iron soiled linens, towels, napkins and tablecloths
- Safely operate, clean, and maintain equipment as trained
- Stock shelves and maintain the cleanliness of the laundry facility
- Assist in monthly linen inventory and preparing and stocking housekeeping carts
- Maintain positive guest and associate relationships by responding appropriately to inquiries and concerns as quickly and completely as possible
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Discounted Hotel & Resort Stays
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K Retirement Savings with Company Match
What You’ll Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent (Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.)
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment
- Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to give high priority to customer service
- A professional appearance and positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently or with others as needed
- Six months of related housekeeping or laundry experience preferred
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected], including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Click Here To Apply