Company Description: Tuscan Gardens is an exceptional, growing senior living company focused on pioneering upscale Supportive Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care in communities located throughout the southeast. We are want the best of the best to be apart of our executive team and talented professionals. We offer above-average compensation and benefits and the opportunity for challenging career growth.
We Are: Tuscan Gardens is committed to the proposition that every senior is entitled to live a life of Purpose, Passion, and Joy. Our mission is to create an environment in which they can experience that on a day by day basis. Each Executive we recruit, each Director we bring on, and each Associate we hire, shares that fundamental perspective which forms the very fabric of the culture of the Tuscan Gardens family.
We Are Seeking: We are currently seeking an outstanding individual to join our team as Health Services Director. As a Health Services Director, you would be providing a level of care that ensures the safety and well-being of all residents; provide direct resident care activities to include assessment, planning, implementing and evaluation of nursing care. This person is a key member of the Community’s management team adhering to Company policy and procedures and upholding the Company’s mission, philosophy and values.
Where You Will Be: You will be serving as Health Services Director for our beautiful community in Palm Coast, Florida which will consist of 130 units in a magnificent 130,000 square foot building. The entire campus will boast lush vegetation and gorgeous finishes.
What You Will Do: The Health Services Director is responsible for ensuring the stability and success of maximization of the community. Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Provide resident care as assigned.
· Respond to resident calls and provide appropriate nursing interventions.
· Dispense medications per physicians’ orders.
· Ensure narcotic counts are accurate at beginning and end of shift (where applicable).
· Receive and give end of shift report.
· Provide report to nurse’s aides/caregivers on respective shift.
· Supervise and assign work for nurse’s aides/caregivers.
· Follow charting policy.
· Account for all assigned equipment at end of shift, i.e. cell phones, pagers etc.
· Call health care providers to facilitate medication orders, supplies, transportation, etc.
· Schedule staff, and secure replacement for absences.
· Complete 24 hour census report (where applicable).
· Order all medications and process new health care provider’s orders.
· Call resident’s emergency contact person as necessary.
· Order trays and facilitate care for residents who are temporarily ill by coordinating efforts with the family/responsible party (where applicable).
· Follow OSHA compliance and back safety procedures.
· Maintains confidentiality of medical records
· Strong supervisory skills
· Doctor’s statement verifying employee is free from communicable disease
· Current nursing license in state where employed
· Minimum Associate Degree in Nursing
· One year experience in nursing
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret human service periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public
· The ability to speak, read and comprehend the English language
· Ability to respond to medical emergencies
· Excellent communication skills
· CPR certification
· Nursing/medical knowledge and application
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products
· Excellent compensation
· Attractive incentives
· Health, dental, disability and life insurance
· Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workspace
Apply Now: To express an interest and apply for this position, please review our corporate website at www.TuscanGardens.com and if you believe you are the right person for the position, please forward your resume along with a detailed cover letter telling us why. Since we seek only the best, we can assure you that we will take your application and cover letter very seriously.
Tuscan Gardens® is a Drug-Free Workspace and an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply