SHIFT: Day Job
Your innovation. Our impact. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater health for our communities, and greater experiences for our customers. Innovation is a top priority. Here, you’ll have an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment that brings together industry leaders and technology experts, so together we can drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to create solutions and programs that can truly make a difference at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Sr. Full-stack Engineer (ReactJS/Native
Engineer I / II / III/ Sr / Lead – Job Family
**Job Level will be selected based on overall experience**
This role will be responsible for building React JS and Reactive Native Enterprise applications. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required. The position is also responsible for performing other duties as required to ensure that the products or features meet requirements and quality standards. The right candidate will also be a highly self-motivated individual with the ability to work effectively in a collaborative, team-oriented IT environment.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for programming on specific application subsets of the company’s application portfolio, participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle, typically for an assigned business unit or corporate department and utilizing various customer technology platforms.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React JS And Reactive Native applications that Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match UX designs
- Work with Product Owners, System Analysts, Architects and development teams to develop product and technical roadmaps
- Work closely with the product and delivery teams to refine the functional and non-functional features and user stories, define solutions, develop proof-of-concepts as needed, provide estimates and identify risks
- Translate functional requirements into technical specifications and perform hands on development and unit testing
- Perform technical design and code reviews to maintain high quality and secure software
- Prepare technical project documentation
- Design and source code review for peer developers
- Ensure that products or features meet requirements, quality standards and SLA Responsibilities
Qualifications for React JS & Native Developer:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or technical institute training and 2-5; 5-10 years related experience; or any combination of education and experience depending on the level of the role.
- Experience with full-stack development, including NodeJS
- Experience with API development and Web Services (REST)
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
- Integrate third-party API’s
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus, but not required
- Demonstrated decision-making, analytical and problem-solving abilities
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Click Here To Apply