About the Company:
Epiphany Management Group is a fast-growing trusted technology partner delivering excellent service in the Health and Government sector. We are a multi-division company with fast growth on the immediate horizon. Our innovative management approach and focus make us very effective & unique in this market. Through technology we help improve outcomes, collaboration, management and efficiency.
Looking for a career where you can help prospective patients better their lives? Then Epiphany Management group has the job for you!
We are currently looking for Scheduling Associates that are empathetic and can easily converse with our prospective customers. In this role, the Scheduling Associate will educate patients who have interest or have been told about our in-home service program that can help them improve their health through our client’s unique approach. If the patient is genuinely interested in the service, then they will be transferred to a specialist to further assist them!
What Epiphany Has to Offer
- Paid training
- Growth Opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- No weekends!
- Flexible full time or part time schedule
- Opportunity to work from home
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, or questions with products and services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to patients, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information.
- Maintain accurate patient information within our internal CRM.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Meet or exceed key call performance targets/metrics as set forth by management.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, skills, and abilities required)
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Consistently at work on time, follows instructions, respond to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Attention to detail and effective follow-up through diligent logging, tracking, and updating in a CRM
- Professional demeanor and ability to make a great impression on the first call
- Basic knowledge of working with various software programs including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, MS Teams)
What Will Make You Special (Preferred knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- 3 months previous customer service experience
$12 per hour with opportunity for growth
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Typical hours will be 12 pm – 6 pm, Monday – Friday
This job operates in an office setting with the possibility of remote. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Click Here To Apply