WHO WE ARE
Polaris Pharmacy Services is an industry leader in long-term and post-acute care pharmacy.
The Pharmacy Inventory Technician is responsible for day to day ordering for the pharmacy and insuring an appropriate in-stock status for all items in the pharmacy. Excellent opportunity and advancement opportunities for the right individual. This position may involve heavy lifting and standing for an extended period of time.
- Insure pharmacy has an adequate supply of all medications.
- Place daily order by vendor for items in the pharmacy to insure availability of all products
- Locate alternate local sources of products when backordered from primary wholesaler or other suppliers
- Receive all daily orders from wholesaler or suppliers into dispensing system and place into stock.
- Work with Pharmacy Manager to implement brand-to-generic conversions
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary depending on business needs
- Flexible schedule based upon wholesaler cutoff times
High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous pharmacy experience required
- Knowledge of brand name/generic medications
- Math and analytical skills
- Experience with alpha-numeric data entry
- Good organization/Attention to detail
- Basic computer knowledge skills required
- Able to physically perform light lifting
The physical demands described here are representative of those that should be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, bend, crouch, walk, crawl intermittently
- May be necessary to work extended hours as needed
- May lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role
HOLIDAY & PTO POLICY
We provide qualifying full-time employees with 23 PTO (Paid Time Off) days annually. PTO is used for holidays, vacation, sick leave, and personal leave.
Please note we are a long-term care pharmacy open 24-hours, 7 days a week. And schedules may change as determined by the needs of the business.
BENEFITS – For full time employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability
Click Here To Apply