- Power & Telecom Utilities Construction
- Want a career with the potential for advancement vs. a job.
- Want the opportunity to become a team member of a growing company.
- Demonstrate integrity with a positive attitude.
- Continually strive for excellence.
- Are safety conscious, quality minded and productive.
- Enjoy a fast-paced and physical work environment.
- Enjoy working outdoors.
- Are willing to travel and experience new locations possibly for extended periods of time.
- Have timely and punctual attendance.
- Have a valid driver’s license and have or are willing to obtain a Class A CDL driver’s license.
- Have previous Power/Telecom HDD experience.
APPLY NOW to become a member of the JKL/PUSH PROUD TEAM!
JKL a Division of PUSH, Inc. is a privately owned premier communications and power utility contractor who has been providing telecom infrastructure for more than 45 years through its dedicated team members who have integrity and continually strive for excellence. The Locator will work primarily in our Western Region with the regional office located in Billings, Montana.
The Locator/Laborer is responsible for the identifying, locating, and marking of underground utilities in order to minimize accidental damage or disruption of service due to construction activities. May also perform a variety of manual construction work such as digging by hand, lifting, holding, pushing and other duties necessary to install various utilities in a safe and efficient manner in the power, telecom and water and sewer markets. The utilities that are required to be identified include the following: telecommunications, electric, power, cable TV, gas, water, sewer, and private lines etc. The Locator/Laborer must ensure they are patient and take the time to thoroughly search for underground
utilities in an area, properly marking the location, and completing the necessary paperwork.
Benefits of Joining the JKL/PUSH Team:
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
- Company sponsored 401K plan.
- Paid PTO and holidays.
- A FUN team-oriented environment.
- Bonus potential.
- Training & advancement opportunity
JKL a Division of PUSH, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOC/M/F/D/V)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- 10 hour shift
- Driver’s License (Required)
- CDL (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 100% (Preferred)
- On the road
Click Here To Apply