- Power & Telecom Utilities Construction
- Want a career with the potential for advancement vs. a job.
- Want the opportunity to become a team member of a growing company.
- Demonstrate integrity with a positive attitude.
- Continually strive for excellence.
- Are safety conscious, quality minded and productive.
- Enjoy a fast-paced and physical work environment.
- Enjoy working outdoors.
- Are willing to travel and experience new locations possibly for extended periods of time.
- Have timely and punctual attendance.
- Have a valid driver’s license and have or are willing to obtain a Class A CDL driver’s license.
- Have Power & Telecom Utilities Experience
APPLY NOW to become a member of the JKL/PUSH PROUD TEAM!
JKL a Division of PUSH, Inc. is a privately owned premier communications and power utility contractor who has been providing telecom infrastructure for more than 45 years through its dedicated team members who have integrity and continually strive for excellence. The Laborer will work primarily in our Western Region with the regional office located in Billings, Montana.
The Laborer performs a variety of manual construction work such as digging by hand, lifting, holding, pushing and other duties necessary to install various utilities in a safe and efficient manner in the power, telecom and water and sewer markets. The Laborer is responsible for cleanliness of job site, performing general maintenance on equipment and loading and unloading materials, tools and equipment.
Benefits of Joining the JKL/PUSH Team:
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
- Company sponsored 401K plan.
- Paid PTO and holidays.
- A FUN team-oriented environment.
- Bonus potential.
- Training & advancement opportunity
JKL a Division of PUSH, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOC/M/F/D/V)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver’s License (Required)
- CDL (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 100% (Preferred)
- On the road
Click Here To Apply