Employers Pro Advantage Inc. a Native Alaskan Women owned sdb specializing in the placement of highly skilled professionals in Accounting and Finance, IT/MIS and biomedical. Employers Pro Advantage Inc. has been in business since 1997 servicing New Mexico and the surrounding states with high results.
We are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst for a client in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area .
- Provide support in the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Adhoc reporting and analysis.
- Quarterly and monthly financial reports.
- Will report to and work with the Senior Financial Analyst in owning the organization’s FP&A activities.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other highly analytical field.
- Three to five years of relevant experience.
- Experience in past roles in the preparation, coordination, and documentation of budgeting, forecasting, and other projects requiring financial analysis.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- Strong data gathering and modeling skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision.
- Highly organized.
- Comfortable presenting ideas to organizational leader including senior executives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Work, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Employers Pro Advantage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employment agency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex, age, disability, serious medical condition, spousal affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other classifications protected under the law.
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply