Employers Pro Advantage Inc. a Native Alaskan Women owned sdb specializing in the placement of highly skilled professionals in Accounting and Finance, IT/MIS and Biomedical. Employers Pro Advantage Inc. has been in business since 1997 servicing New Mexico and the surrounding states with high results.
We are currently seeking a EH&S Specialist for a local Albuquerque, area client.
- Provide pro-active leadership and guidance for a strong safety culture in all areas.
- Lead the EHS team in all aspects of the program.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with manufacturing personnel.
- Develop and manage a facility safety strategy.
- Auditing the Environmental, Health, and Safety programs.
- Evaluate cases to decrease the accident rate using safety assessments, industrial hygiene sampling and following OSHA regulations and Company Guidelines.
- Be the liaison between the site and the environmental and safety agencies.
- Assist and guide internal and external customers in Safety, Health and Environmental issue, including special projects, new products, and complaints or concerns.
- Conduct necessary assessments, inventories and inspections for various environmental and safety regulations.
- Supervise the Industrial Hygiene program including assessments, recommendations and employee awareness and training.
- In charge of the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) program.
- Develop robust programs and procedures following OSHA, EPA and PTS.
- Create an Ergonomics Program, educate the employees and coordinate workstation assessments.
- Oversee the Health program such as medical surveillance, pre-employment physicals, creation, development and promotion of a wellness program, medical supplies and equipment, Blood borne Pathogens and First Aid/CPR training.
- Provide technical support to outside resources or contractors for compliance to PTS safety efforts.
- Develop and facilitate training for workers on issues related to health and safety.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental, Safety, or Industrial Hygiene (or related science field).
- Requires 5 – 10 years increasing experience in an industrial setting, preferably pharmaceutical.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must complete projects with minimum or no supervision.
Employers Pro Advantage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employment agency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex, age, disability, serious medical condition, spousal affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other classifications protected under the law.
Job Type: Contract
Click Here To Apply