Mesa, AZ, USA Req #257
Friday, April 16, 2021
Community Bridges, Inc. (CBI) is an integrated behavioral healthcare agency offering a variety of different programs throughout Arizona. CBI provides residential, outpatient, inpatient, patient-centered medical homes, medication-assisted treatment, and crisis services to individuals experiencing crisis, opioid use disorder, homelessness, and mental illness.
Child Care Specialist needed for our Women’s Outpatient Program for women with infants and toddlers.
This gender specific position involves direct care of infants and toddlers who currently reside with their mothers in our transitional housing/outpatient program for pregnant and post partum women with substance abuse disorders.
Position involves coordinating activities in the Child Development Center to meet the developmental stages of infant and toddlers. ( ages newborn to 4 yrs old) Direct care and respite for infants and toddlers, facilitation of parent/ child interaction; work closly with mothers to ensure children’s needs are met. An understanding of Child Develpment Stages is a plus. Applicants should have behavioral health experience and demonstrate understanding and sensitivity to population we serve.
- High school diploma or GED
- Level 1 Fingerprint clearance required
- Must be a minimum of 21 year of age
CBI Offers an excellent benefits package!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Supplemental plans – Hospital indemnity/ Critical Illness, Pet Insurance, Dependent Care Savings, Health Care Savings, 401K with employer match – 100% vested upon enrollment, Generous PTO accrual, Wellness programs, Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs, incentives, and more!
- For the past four years, The Phoenix Business Journal has recognized CBI as one of the top ten healthiest mid-size employers in the Valley.
CBI treats patients from all different walks of life and believes in maintaining the dignity of human life. Recovery is possible!
Click Here To Apply