AT&T Retail Sales Associate
Noble Wireless Group, an Exclusive Authorized Dealer for AT&T, is seeking energetic highly motivated Sales Associates to share in the success of our growing organization. Responsibilities include retail sales of Wireless, Home Telephone, Internet and Entertainment services offered through AT&T, as well as related peripheral products. Compensation is a guaranteed hourly wage and non-capped performance based commission. Experience in Wireless and/or Retail Sales is a plus, technical savvy and strong communication skills are highly desirable, and a genuine dedication to providing a great customer experience is a must.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Attention to detail.
Very high level of self-motivation.
Reliable transportation, and ability to travel to different locations in a given geographical area.
Proficiency in technical and mobile applications, and ability to understand and explain cutting edge communication and entertainment technologies.
Ability to work retail hours, including weekends and holidays
A person who likes people!
Wireless sales experience
Retail sales experience
About Noble Wireless Group
Noble Wireless Group is an Exclusive Authorized Dealer for AT&T Mobility. We provide the complete product array for AT&T, including wireless, home services, and peripheral products to those services. As a fully Authorized Dealer for AT&T, our stores provide a very high quality environment, customer experience, and product selection to our patrons. By doing so, we insure a high rate of return business, referrals and greater customer loyalty.
Compensation and Benefits:
Hourly pay rate is very competitive and varies depending upon experience and performance record
Commissions earned are in addition to hourly wages, and are not capped
Training and Operational Support
Medical benefits package available
Paid Time off after one year of service
Retail Sales Associate Expectations and General Duties
- Reports to the Store Manager
- Meets and exceeds assigned sales objectives
- Insures a high quality customer experience in every situation, every time
- Arrives at work as scheduled and on time, remaining engaged in work related activities throughout the duration of their shift
- Maintains a state of being available to work at any given location within a reasonable distance (30 miles) from their assigned work location. Reliable transportation is a requirement.
- Insures the secure handling of company assets, including cash register funds and banking activities, as well as daily and monthly inventory counts
- Assists in insuring the safety and cleanliness of the store environment, both for customers and employees. Completes assigned tasks as directed in a timely fashion and without complaint
- Follow all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to:
- Adherence to the Business Code of Conduct
- The accurate tracking of time worked
- The ethical application of sales techniques and customer interactions
- Successful completion of assigned training classes and meetings
- Other assigned duties and/or activities as directed by the Store Manager, District Manager, Regional Manager and/or Director of Sales and Operations, or Company Principles.
Guidelines for Sales Associate Work Schedule:
- Target of 40 hours per week for full time
- Target of 5 days per week
- Minimum of 2 opening shifts per week
- Minimum or 2 closing shifts per week
- Minimum of 3 Saturday shifts per month
- Minimum of two Sunday shifts per month
Related keywords: retail
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply