First Coast Security has had the privilege of partnering with customers in the residential, commercial, and government sectors around the country for more than 20 years. The company has grown tremendously by adhering to its core values of excellence, courage, integrity, and professionalism.
Our continued mission is to advance the security industry by providing world class services, delivered by highly trained professionals who are inspired to serve at their utmost potential.
The strength of First Coast Security is derived from its commitment to treating associates and customers with the highest level of respect. Men and women from the armed forces, law enforcement and other high-caliber sectors join the First Coast Security team because they understand that commitment, character and customer service are the foundation for success. Each applicant must undergo thorough screening and training before he or she is permitted to wear the FCS badge.
First Coast Security is currently seeking Armed Security Officers for posts in Tampa, Fl as well as many of the surrounding areas in Florida.
see list below
If you’re interested and qualified please respond with a resume with your contact information on it or give us a call at 813.389.0883 or 813.853.4571
- Reliable transportation
- valid “D” security license
- valid “G” security license
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- must be able to stand for long periods of time as well as ability to ascend and descend stairs
- ability to lift over 25 lbs.
- ability or experience answering phones and operating radio
- report writing skills
- Must have clean criminal background
We offer our associates:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Term Benefits*
*Full Time Associates, based on annual hours worked.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401K/403b Plan
Related keywords: security, armed security officer, armed security, security officer, security guard, armed security guard
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Guard Card (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company’s Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply