Stotz Equipment is looking for a Yard Person to help support our sales, service, and parts departments. Their work must be completed in a safe, professional, and timely manner. If you’re the kind of person who strives to do great work, excels in a creative environment, thrives in a team environment, and lives for problem-solving, this is the place for you.
What you’ll do
- Maintenance of the yard
- Maintenance detail of shop/service area
- Assists with inventory, and equipment transfers
- Unload and load trucks which include accounting for packing slips and damaged goods
- Wash incoming and outgoing equipment
What it Takes
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Operate a forklift, pallet jack and be aware of safety compliance
- Able to work independently, self-motivated with high energy, and dependable
- Reliable, efficient, and able to perform as a team player
- Must project a professional, positive attitude; be a self-starter
- Able to operate and have a general knowledge of the equipment on the lot
- Work flexible hours if needed, some Saturday hours may be required
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Basic computer skills
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and a telephone.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements (i.e. have the visual acuity to read words and numbers on the computer screen and on paper.)
- Hearing ability sufficient to communicate with others in person or over the phone.
- Light to moderate lifting may be required (up to 25 pounds)
- Ability to reach, stoop, kneel, and bend as needed.
What You’ll Get
- A chance to work for the best in the business,
- A comprehensive employee benefits that include medical, dental, vision, and 401K plans
- Earned PTO
- Paid company holidays
About the Company
The company, founded as Arizona Machinery in 1947 has been under the same family’s leadership since. Tom Rosztoczy, CEO of Stotz Equipment since 1998, has grown our company from 3 to 25 dealerships operating in 8 western states. In 2013, all dealerships were consolidated under the name Stotz Equipment. The name Stotz – a shortened version of the family’s last name – was suggested by employees to make sure our growing company never loses sight of its family history. With a history of success, Stotz is always looking towards the future. Growth plans for the future will offer you an ever-changing and challenging environment with immense professional growth opportunities. Stotz Equipment believes that people are the company’s number one asset. People are the starting point in the company’s Circle of Success. Every employee at Stotz strives towards our ambitious vision “To be the Best Equipment Dealer in the World”.
Click Here To Apply