Azure Security Operations Engineer (Remote)(Job Number: 21122560)
Hillrom is a $2.9B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hillrom’s comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
This position is to help with the day to day security operations required to ensure Azure hosted products remain protected and can achieve International compliance certifications.
- Administer Azure core network security systems to include: Azure Security Center, Azure Policy, Azure DevOps, web application firewalls, and data loss protection.
- Ability to understand the data coming from Azure security solutions
- Automate infrastructure provision (infrastructure as code) and establish monitoring conditions for cyber security services.
- Organize vulnerability monitoring for hosted products
- Working as part of a team, establish customer facing websites to provide security governance and security documents to customers
- Monitor inputs from the Industry to bring best practices in security operations to Hillrom
- Assist with SOC2 type II testing, ISO 27001 and HiTrust testing as needed
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years of information security experience
- Experience in Azure security, Azure policy and Azure sentinel
- Expertise in testing secure networks, systems, and application architectures
- Knowledge of best practices for security testing in Industry and ability to implement them
- Experience with SOC2 or equivalent
- B.S. Computer Science or Information Systems or Equivalent;
- CISSP or equivalent certification is a plus
- Certification in security such as CAP, CCSP or equivalent
- A keen attention to detail, critical thinking and analytical abilities
- Proven interpersonal and communication (verbal, written, presentation) skills
- A proactive, ‘can-do’ approach to learning and problem-solving
- Experience in Medical Device or other regulated environment desired but not required.
Hillrom is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Fully Remote
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply