Please submitt a letter of interest and resume for this position
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The House Manager oversees the day to day operation of the residential program by supervising, instructing, modeling and assisting Residential Support Staff of the particular house. The House Manager is also responsible to maintain a high level of quality for the program, implement person centered plans, ensure person’s medical, financial, and recreational needs are met and ensure that appropriate staff ratios and staff training are being fulfilled. Coordination between the school, various state workers, family, therapist, court and residential placement are vital for a person to be successful. The House Manager ensures that all Chrysalis positions provide appropriate support for the individuals to help them gain greater independence by making a difference in applying the five Chrysalis Values: Respect, Safety, Fun, Mentoring and Accountability.
18 years of age or older, a high school diploma or GED, and experience in the disability field. Capable of communicating well in both verbal and written form. Demonstrated supervisory skills, ability to prioritize work, and able to complete all assigned program documentation accurately and within the allotted time frames. Have good judgment and able to handle crisis situation. Have good public relations skills in working with a variety of outside professional and state employees. Need to have a flexible schedule to accommodate client office needs. Able to effectively manage personnel and program issues. Continually improve the quality and profitability of the program.
- Experience and/or equivalent education in working with handicapped individuals.
- Knowledge of person centered plans and ability to develop and write effective goals.
- Experience in supervising employees.
- Understanding of DSPD policies.
- Have good judgment and able to handle crisis situations.
- Have good general writing skills and can articulate oneself on a variety of issues.
- Able to understand and manage personnel issues and deal with staff in a positive manner.
- Conduct House meeting and attend Manager meetings.
- Computer skills.
- Have good public relations skills in working with a variety of medical, professional and state employees.
- Need to have a flexible schedule to accommodate people’s needs.
- Ability to balance financial statements and maintain financial folders.
If you previously turned in a resume and a letter of interest, please resubmit them for this position.
Click Here To Apply