***Fulltime/permanent | remote***
We are the first and only third-party risk management platform built by and for healthcare providers to manage the threats to patient care that exist within an expanding ecosystem of vendors. Our UX team is at the forefront of innovation, as we design and iterate with feedback directly from our customers and end-users.
What You Will Be Doing
– Own the discovery and design process across user research, information architecture, workflows, and visual design.
– Translate concepts into user journeys, experience maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
– Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to inform design decisions, whether new features, optimizations, or UX approaches.
– Lead design review, feedback, and testing sessions with cross-functional teams, including customer success, product management, engineering, UI/UX designers, and most importantly our customers.
– Advocate for a deep understanding of our users and the why behind everything we do.
What You Need for this Position
– Figma but Adobe XD, Sketch, or InVision also works!
– An impressive portfolio
What’s In It for You
– Competitive Base DOE
– Equity options
– Full benefits including medical, dental
– Opportunity for professional growth
– Great company culture and work-life balance!
So, if you are a Senior User Experience Designer with experience, please apply today!
Click Here To Apply