This is a temporary position.
The Product Training Designer plays a key role in the govService Implementation Team by creating a robust remote training curriculum, a library of supporting on-demand training videos, and an internal, scalable, training management process to handle the increased training demand.
What You’ll Do:
- Works with Implementation Team to gain visibility to client’s training needs during project implementation.
- Designs, creates, and delivers a standardized implementation training program to include training plans, training milestones, and hands-on course curriculum (delivered remotely) to ensure client’s success upon project closure.
- Ensures training processes result in efficient trainings for clients.
- Determines/organizes training schedule to ensure client trainings are completed in a timely and successful manner.
- Applies best practices and processes for handoff from implementation to customer service.
- Develop feedback loops through multiple mediums to ensure both internal and external client feedback is received, processed, and applied to continuously improve trainings.
- Identifies and troubleshoots training environment challenges and escalates as appropriate.
Skills & Requirements
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Consulting experience is preferred.
- Proven success creating and implementing training curriculum across multiple mediums; video recording/editing required.
- At least two years of experience facilitating user training in a technical software environment, ideally for a web application.
- Passion for government transparency and support of our mission: “changing the way citizens interact with government.”
- Proficient understanding of technology and the ability to learn innovative technologies quickly.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate phone and email etiquette.
- Clear sense of integrity, work ethic, and a sincere interest in building strong relationships based upon competency and trust.
- Strong organizational skills: the ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- Transit and/or parking supplement for office based employees
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices
- And more!
Click Here To Apply