Home Health Aide Job Description: West Newton, PA $12.00 hr. 31 Hours
We have an opening for a Home Health Aide to join our growing team. You will be tasked with helping patients with personal hygiene, minor medical needs, housekeeping, and other daily needs as required by the patient. To excel in this role, you should have an interest in health care and the ability to work with limited supervision keeping the patient’s needs as your top priority.
Home Health Aide Responsibilities:
- Help patients with personal hygiene, dressing, bathing, and other daily tasks.
- Perform basic health care services for patients including checking vital signs or administering prescription medication.
- Help with general light housekeeping.
- Make transportation arrangements as needed.
- Work with a nurse, personal care aide, a CNA, nurse aide, nursing assistant, and other caregivers and in-home care professionals.
- Observe and report on patient condition.
- Keep up with in-service training.
Home Health Aide Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must be able to provide references.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Have good personal hygiene.
- Able to do light housekeeping.
Click Here To Apply