Are YOU looking for a career where YOU can help others? Do YOU want to make a difference in someone’s life? Brookville HealthCare Center, a skilled nursing facility located in Brookville, IN, IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! With a variety of acuity levels and therapeutic programs, our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Brookville is seeking a Full-Time Certified Dietary Manager to:
- Supervise/manage and direct the dietary department and assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating and maintaining its programs and activities.
- Coordinate dietary services and activities with nursing services and other related departments.
- Assist in developing, reviewing and planning normal, special and therapeutic diet plans for residents.
- Ensure meals are prepared and served in accordance with menu and diet preferences and established portion control procedures.
- Ensure proper storage of raw and leftover foods.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Dietary Manager Certification desired
- Dietary supervisor experience highly desirable.
- Food supervisor experience highly desirable.
Work at Brookville HealthCare Center bloom into a career
Brookville HealthCare Center is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.
Click Here To Apply