Position Title: Customer Service Specialist
Reports To: Sales Operations Manager
Hours: M – F 11:30 am – 8:00 pm
Join our team and have a successful growing career with Health Care Logistics!
We have a casual and fun work environment with the necessary tools and resources to help you build success and growth within the company. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do! Excellent work life balance – never take work home with you!
Our benefits are incredible! We offer a benefits package that includes:
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Full time benefits 1st of the month after 60 days of employment, including the following:
- Medical Insurance: We offer two medical plan options with low deductibles. Save even more on your premiums by qualifying for our wellness rates!
- Dental Insurance
- Prescription Drug Program with low copays
- VSP Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid time off – 7 vacation days and 8 personal days starting at your first full year of service (Prorated hours are given after 1st of the month after 60 days of employment)
- 401(k) Retirement including 4% company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance available for you, your spouse and your children
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurances
- Extensive Bereavement Leave Policy
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Rainy Day Savings Program
CAREER PROGRESSION PROGRAM
Health Care Logistics has a Career Progression Program where Customer Service Specialists can develop themselves to be promoted into higher responsibility Customer Service positions.
The CSS (Customer Service Specialist) handles inbound communication to Health Care Logistics. This includes receiving phone calls, faxes, emails, and instant messages regarding products, services, customer orders, and customer concerns. The CSS is responsible for receiving order information from customers, accurately recording this information, and processing the information to ensure that their order is correctly delivered in a timely manner. The CSS also initiates and implements corrective action as needed to coordinate the handling of difficult or unique situations in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. The nature of this position also requires contact with company staff who support the ordering, delivery and billing process.
- Receive customer calls, faxes, emails, and instant messages.
- Receive, process, and verify the accuracy of orders from customers using company software.
- Open accounts for customers by creating new records in database.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products, services, or estimates of shipping costs.
- Recommend potential products or services to customers by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Solicit sales by cross selling and upselling products to customers, introducing monthly specials, and providing customers with the opportunity to receive sample promotional items.
- Process outbound calls to market product sales such as sample products, open orders, lead follow – up, etc.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, and dispositions, recording details of inquiries, situations, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Communicate customer needs and situations to the appropriate departments and/or managers for further investigation.
- Troubleshoot work-related problems by sharing new ideas with other team members and supervisors.
- Track the disposition of customer deliveries.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain a friendly and positive attitude when communicating with customers in order to ensure high quality service.
- Attend computer and customer process training.
- Attend team meetings to discuss departmental issues.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in customer service, sales, retail, hospitality, or other positions related to the service industry.
- A necessary level of skill in reading comprehension to understand and locate information in work related documents.
- Strongly developed capacities in written and oral communication to effectively convey and receive information to and from others.
- Acceptable finger dexterity to perform data entry at a productive rate of speed.
- The ability to work well with others to satisfy a client or resolve an issue.
- A strong service orientation and knowledge of principles and processes for providing high levels of customer service.
- The ability to effectively handle multiple work tasks simultaneously.
- Exceptional time management skills and punctuality.
- A practical understanding of electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Thorough knowledge of customer order processing and marketing procedures.
- A good understanding of products and product details such as specifications, uses, and prices.
- The ability to maintain consistent and high levels of inbound calls, customer orders, and customer satisfaction ratings as defined by management.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Frequently using hands and fingers to reach, handle, grab, and type.
- Remaining seated for extended periods.
- Occasionally standing, twisting, bending, kneeling, and squatting.
- Seeing details at close range
- Communicating information and ideas clearly so others can understand.
- Listening and understanding information and ideas presented through words, phrases, and sentences.
Click Here To Apply