a2b Fulfillment is a fast-growing, third-party provider of commerce and distribution services, including Order Fulfillment, Contact Center Solutions and a vast array of Value-Added services. We are seeking a reliable, motivated and hardworking individual to be part of the Ogden, UT. team to help make our company the most successful in our network! Candidates that are looking for diversity and challenge in their work coupled with a fast-paced and high growth environment will find this position of interest.
The Client Success Manager will work closely with our customers to ensure that their objectives are met, they are satisfied with the services they receive and improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. They are the client advocate within the corporation.
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Maintain favorable relationships with assigned accounts that promotes client retention and loyalty. Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of client’s business, products, objectives, goals, market and needs in order to deliver exceptional service.
- Liaise between client and internal teams to ensure timely responses and solutions according to the client’s needs.
- Responsible for responding to all communications (email and phone) within a timely manner.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must communicate effectively with people of varying degrees of backgrounds and personalities.
- Schedule Weekly, monthly or quarterly calls with assigned accounts.
- Become proficient in our Warehouse Management System, Order Management System and Ticketing System.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proactively monitor our key performance indicators and escalate to management when necessary.
- Run daily reports to monitor inventory levels of clients.
- Work with Sales Team on pricing for any new services.
Salary will be based on experience.
Access to a benefits package after 60 days, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, 401K, AFLAC, and paid time-off.
All candidates must undergo a criminal background check and drug screening.
Click Here To Apply