We are currently taking applications for CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant). The ideal candidate will be a kind, compassionate and caring nursing assistant (CNA) to join our 100% Employee Owned Company.
Did you know we offer Daily Pay at this location? Work today, and you can get paid tomorrow! No more waiting weeks in between payday! Your hard earned cash is available the very next day.
Under general supervision, the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant, Nurse Aide Certified) performs a combination of following duties in caring for residents in the Center, consistent with the plan of care and established long-term care standards and Center policies and processes. The CNA is expected to perform duties in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine resident needs.
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry, and oral hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance, and utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, and weight, as directed.
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records, ADL, and Aide flow sheets)
- Current certification as a nursing assistant In the state of employment
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work in a sometimes fast paced environment and relate to patient, family and long-term care staff
- Ability to work well in teams
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields to include school studies
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation, & Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Service Recognition
- Training & Educational Assistance
Fountain Springs Healthcare Center
2000 Wesleyan Blvd.
Rapid City, South Dakota 57702
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click Here To Apply