Korean Women’s Association (KWA) is seeking to hire In Home Care Aides (Caregivers) in Roy, WA for various positions.
Do you want to align yourself with a nonprofit social services agency that is dedicated to making life’s transitions a little easier? Do you like to help elderly and disabled people with their daily activities? Do you want a fulfilling job that makes a difference you can see immediately? Become a KWA Caregiver!
- No experience required;
- Minimum 18 years old;
- Valid WA driver’s license and auto insurance in your own name;
- Must be able to pass a nationwide, fingerprint-based criminal background check;
- Be able to transport clients to appointments and errands using your own vehicle, as needed;
- Be willing and able to provide compassionate care to people in vulnerable situations; and
- Have the ability to communicate with people in a friendly and caring manner.
- Minimum starting hourly wage of $19.27 hr (Base+Hazard)
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance with qualifying hours
- Paid Home Care Aide Certification Training
- Free shoes with qualifying hours
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Travel Time between clients
- Bonus Referral Program
- Flexible hours/scheduling available
If you feel like you are the right fit for this position, we’d love to meet you – apply today!
Apply at www.kwacares.org, click “Careers” and “Click Here to View Available KWA Jobs!”
KWA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Click Here To Apply