Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional goals.
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As a Home Health Speech Language Pathologist, you will:
- Evaluate, direct and provide speech/language pathology service to patients in the home or facility
- Participate in the development and periodic review of the Plan of Treatment and Plan of Care.
- Utilize professional skills and judgment in assessing and treating disorders of speech, voice, language, hearing and swallowing to prevent, identify, evaluate and minimize the effects of such disorders and conditions.
- Administer and interpret diagnostic tests and applications of therapeutic treatments including audio logic screening.
- Observe, record and report changes in the patient’s condition and response to treatment to supervisor and/or the physician.
- Provide instruction and training to patients in use of alternative communication systems when appropriate.
- Provide counsel and instruction to patients, families and healthcare staff.
- Maintain and submit documentation as required by the Company and/or facility. Prepare and submit timely written reports of evaluations, visits, summaries, care plans, care coordination activities and progress reports as required by Company policy.
- Participate in care coordination activities and discharge planning.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in relation to information that is confidential in nature. Share information only when the recipient’s right to access is clearly established and the sharing of such information is clearly in the best interests of the patient.
- Attend, participate in and/or conduct internal staff development programs, obtain continuing education as required by Company policy, regulation.
- Meet the education and experience requirements for Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology or Audiology granted by ASHA
- Minimum of six months experience as a speech therapist / speech language pathologist
- Home Health experience a plus
- Current and unrestricted license
- Current CPR certification
- Good organizational and communication skills
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health team – Home Health
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Click Here To Apply