Stand Together is seeking a highly motivated and impact-focused Senior Manager of Consumer Insights & Analytics who will play an integral role in developing and leveraging consumer insights to set business direction, guide strategy and influence critical business decisions. As the Senior Manager of Insights, you will work across the Stand Together organization to identify business needs, establish clear research objectives and lead research design, analysis, delivery and insights implementation across key initiatives.
The Senior Manager has continual goals of maximizing the value of insights gained, providing the consumers’ point of view to optimize and drive our efforts and always ensuring consumers are at the forefront of conversations and decisions. The successful candidate should demonstrate strong analytical skills, the ability to leverage data to identify game-changing business insights that address questions, strong business acumen and communication/presentation skills. This role will work cross-functionally with a wide range of stakeholders, serving as a key consumer insights leader and expert consultant
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as an internal consumer insights consultant who partners across the organization to understand business needs, leverages that understanding to develop actionable insights that address key business questions in a clear, impactful manner
- Drive a consumer-centric focus through constant advocacy. Leverage a full range of insights generating tools to foster a deeper understanding of consumers to ensure business decisions are grounded in relevant insights
- Manage the development and execution of primary research studies across a variety of quantitative and qualitative methodologies. Establish and refine best practices for the use of different methodologies, interpretation of results and delivery of value to business
- Analyze and interpret quantitative data/results and understand the ‘why’ behind the data, concisely identifying the critical insights that tell a story
- Summarize insights tailored to specific audiences, focused on conclusions that clearly communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of insights and drive application of insights to make critical decisions
- Socialize consumer insights throughout organization to drive visibility and reinforcement of the Insight team’s efforts, building a deep understanding of the importance of putting consumers first
- Develop relationships with key business partners
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure they deliver high impact outcomes
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization:
- Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum 5-7 years experience in producing high quality, consumer insights and analytics work
- Proven ability to interpret data and generate insights and action from quantitative and qualitative research. Possess ability to apply insights to address business challenges
- Naturally curious with passion for understanding consumer behavior and trends, advocating for consumer and growing insights capabilities
- Presentation development and storytelling skills. Adept at presenting complex concepts in an easy-to-understand way, can cut through complexity to tell a compelling insights story that influences others
- Well-versed and experiences in quant and qual research methodologies
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High degree of proficiency with analytic capabilities and techniques, including SPSS, Tableau as well as Microsoft Office
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference.
Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation’s biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential.
Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Click Here To Apply