Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional goals.
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As a Senior Home Health Specialist, you will calls on physicians, hospital, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility discharge planning services and/or management within an assigned territory to promote the sale of designated service lines.
- Conducts pre-discharge hospital or other facility visits at the physicians’ request and upon receiving physician orders to make a preliminary determination of the need/eligibility for home care. Documents patient demographic, clinical and payer information on company approved forms and works with branch management to process referral. Sales care coordination account assignments are not to exceed 30% of total sales activity or as back up in the absence of the territory’s Care Transition Liaison
- Maintains territory roster, selecting and prioritizing accounts in accordance with the market/territory sales plan. Maintains detailed territory management systems records.
- Planning and achievement of territory admission targets. Works in conjunction with branch operations and other sales resources in the market in preparation of annual market business plans.
- Implements territory business plans and manages sales time and resources according to plan, adjusting the plan as necessary to meet targets.
- Meets with market and branch management/staff to discuss sales activities, pricing, potential problems, new opportunities, etc. on a weekly basis.
- Works collaboratively with Hospice Division counterparts as applicable, representing the Company’s comprehensive home health and hospice deliverables.
- Gathers/organizes account related information and provides input on key customer opportunities, service or specialty offerings.
- Makes sales calls, arranges appointments and conducts educational programs to keep referral sources current on clinical service offerings. Acts as a liaison between referral sources and Company staff to provide information on Company services, specialties and products, resolve problems and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Establishes/maintains effective working relationships with appropriate field and Central Support staff to keep abreast of current service offerings.
- Participates and completes all Company sponsored education and development for the position. Maintains market awareness and prepares competitive updates.
- Adheres to and participates in Company’s mandatory HIPAA privacy program / practices, Business Ethics and Compliance programs / practices, and Company policies and procedures.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Completes all required training through Kindred at Home learning in a timely manner.
- Participates in special projects, quarterly Customer Appreciation Week events, specialty program launches and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors /Associates degree in Nursing or the equivalent
- RN, LPN/LVN licensure
- Minimum of 3-5 years clinical experience
- 3-5 years health care industry sales experience required
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and to sales meetings as required
- Strong knowledge of governmental home health regulations and Medicare requirements required
- Knowledge of sales techniques and basic knowledge of physician, hospital/skilled nursing facility, case management and discharge planning required
- Previous healthcare sales experience preferred such as selling in skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), DME, ortho, cardio, etc OR previous experience as a clinical liaison preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills required
- Excellent selling, organization, problem solving skills and the ability to appropriately represent Company service capabilities to the targeted referral source audience required
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health team – Home Health
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Click Here To Apply