RN Director of Case Management in North Richland Hills, Texas
An award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital has over 300 physicians and 30 medical specialties. The ER has about 39,000 visits each year and is a Level III Trauma Center. Additionally, we are a Primary Stroke Center, perform spine surgery and joint replacements and have a comprehensive cardiovascular services department. Our hospital is an accredited Cycle 5 Chest Pain Center with a cardiac rehabilitation program.
The Director of Case Management provides daily leadership for case management services, including social services and discharge planning. Enhances clinical and financial outcomes through performance improvement activities. Assists department in regulatory compliance.
- Supports the Code of Conduct. Demonstrates behaviors consistent with organization’s mission and goals.
- Ensures patient/personal safety by maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment and adhering to Safety Program and Infection Control Programs.
- Supports hospital and departmental Performance Improvement Goals.
- Contributes to the organization’s five indicators of success:
- Employee Satisfaction
- Physician Satisfaction
- Patient Satisfaction
- Continuous Performance Improvement
- Community Involvement
- Provides daily leadership for case/resource management to achieve maximum deployment and integration. Measures such functions throughout the organization using the facility improvement process.
- Use data analysis to drive improvement projects.
- Works cooperatively with physicians to achieve the utilization/case management plan.
- Collaborates with clinicians and support staff in designing and implementing processes to comply with regulatory requirements Assists with JCAHO survey readiness/preparation
MUST BE A RN
2 + years RECENT hospital experience in Case Management
MUST HAVE ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL EXPERIENCE
MUST have leadership experience
Education and Training Experience Required
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
* Certification in Healthcare Quality and/or Hospital Case Management preferred
Reports to the Division VP
Salary: $83,595 – $109,439 ( Mid Point 10 years) – $ 119,185 ( Max 20 years) – Salary is based on years of experience Pay Grade Counts Years of Leadership Only
Director Bonus: up to 15% of Salary – Based on performance
Sign on Bonus: UPTO A $5,000 – with a 2 year commitment
Relocation: $3,000 (Depending on distance)
Contact Debra Baumel at 954-288-7170
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40.00 – $57.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Critical & Intensive Care
- Wound Care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- North Richland Hills, TX 76117 (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Case Management in Acute Care: 2 years (Required)
- Case management Manager: 1 year (Required)
- Texas RN (Required)
- Certified Case Manager (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply