Desired PM FT C.N.A position with shift differntial!
Looking for a team where you can bring your passion, strengths and your best self each day?
Our employees work as one team and aspire to deliver a personalized experience to our residents through collaboration and knowledge sharing of their expertise. We are looking for candidates at The Moorings of Arlington Heights that like to lead by example creating a positive work environment and living community experience that inspires wellness, independence, joy and security for our residents and families.
The main function of this position is to provide direct and indirect care under supervision of the nurse to a selected group of residents.
The minimum education, experience and qualifications for this position are:
- Current certification as a nursing assistant with the Illinois Department of Public Health
- Able to speak, read, write and comprehend English skills needed to use medical terminology on the job
- Ability to do simple arithmetic; good communication skills
- Interest in working with older adults
- General knowledge of the needs of geriatric residents.
- Health Insurance: Medical PPO Plans
– Dental insurance. HMO and PPO plans
- Vision plan
- Long-term and EAP plan
- Employee wellness program with medical benefit deduction incentives and cash bonuses!
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Generous Paid Time Off/PTO plan. It is a plan that rolls over year to year.
- Employee lounges and meal discount program
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer match and baseline
- Scholarship programs including Tuition reimbursement
- Citizenship Funding Program
- On-site Fitness Centers staffed with certified personal trainers
- Shift and Weekend Differentials for eligible positions
Location: Presbyterian Homes · Assisted Living Department
Schedule: Full Time, 2nd, M-F + EOW
Click Here To Apply