We are looking for a highly motivated individual to work in the position of “Real Estate Analyst”/Consultant. We are seeking a candidate who seeks a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and has the ability to think outside of the box. The position will involve incorporating analysis of real estate markets, consumer research, demographic analysis and product design. Our clients include builders, developers, landowners, private equity groups, hedge funds, and building product companies across the country.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducting market research and analyzing housing data trends for custom real estate consulting and writing reports with strong, supportable conclusions.
- Researching our proprietary consumer research and design databases and applying appropriate insight to individual consulting assignments.
- Analyzing demographic research and trends in the context of specific consulting assignments.
- Project Management
Desired Skills and Experience
A Bachelor’s Degree required, along with a passion for the real estate industry and the desire to work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will be extremely well-organized, a quick learner, accurate, has strong Excel/database skills, and is an outstanding writer. You should enjoy analyzing real estate through data, consumer research, and demographic analysis and take great pride in all the work you complete. You must have uncompromised ethics and be willing to travel. You should be versed in economic analysis, market research, and creative problem solving. Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the real estate, finance, valuation, appraisal, market research, or related field.
CANDIDATES MUST SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
John Burns Real Estate Consulting, LLC provides independent subscription research and customized consulting services related to the US housing industry. John Burns founded the company in 2001 because he saw a need for better housing market analysis. The company has grown to a highly passionate team of research analysts and consultants in offices across the country, who work together to provide the most trusted source of US housing analysis and consulting services. Three principles guide us:
- Purpose: To enable the profitable development of the best places to live in the world through great research.
- Vision: To be the most trusted and respected US housing market analysts and consultants.
- Mission: To help executives make informed housing industry investment decisions.
John Burns Real Estate Consulting offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer contributions, paid vacation, holiday leave, training, etc. Compensation will be based on a candidate’s market value and their ability to contribute to our business.
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k, Vision
Click Here To Apply