SAU/PACU Procedure Nurse
Position Title: SAU/PACU Procedure Nurse
Supervisor: ASC Nurse Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To provide our patients and community the most innovative and breakthrough treatment options to improve overall health and wellness.
– Provides skilled nursing assessment, plans and evaluates treatment, and administers appropriate nursing interventions to all patients admitted to the surgery center.
– Provides pre-operative teaching as needed, such as explanation of surgical routine and environment.
– Collects, interprets, documents, and communicates patient information in accordance with State and Federal guidelines, rules and regulations applicable to the facility setting.
– Administers prescribed medications, applies dressings, and monitors vital signs.
– Completes other nursing tasks as required.
– This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
– Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
– Associate’s degree in Nursing required with 1 year previous experience required.
Skills & Abilities:
– Detailed oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a highly active environment.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Demonstrated leadership ability.
– Ability to problem solve.
– Computer and business skills.
– Self-directed, reliable, consistent.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a medical surgery center setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch; talk, hear and smell. The employee must be able to lift or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Compensation & Work Schedule:
– Full-time: 32 hours/week
– Day Shift. Start times vary from 0500- 0800.
– No evenings or weekends.
– A competitive benefits package including health, life and dental insurance, 401K, PTO time, paid holidays and HSA plan is offered.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- RN (Preferred)
- One location
- Scrubs are provided
Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply