Do you rise to a challenge by providing creative, resourceful solutions? Do you enjoy developing and cultivating bank executive relationships? Are you a road warrior? Do you get satisfaction from helping financial institutions achieve their funding goals?
Do these questions excite you? Do they define you? If so, we have an opportunity for you on our Sales Team. Utilizing our innovative suite of products, you will work with an established network of banks to meet their funding needs.
At IntraFi Network, we prosper by working hard in an open, collaborative environment. Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be designated as #1 in American Banker’s Best Fintechs to Work Forꟷfor the second time. IntraFi Network, formerly Promontory Interfinancial Network, has also been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces, the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work, and Fortune’s lists of Best Workplaces—Small & Medium Businesses and Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
What qualifications are required?
- Excellent understanding of the banking industry, including knowledge of funding markets and balance-sheet-management strategies
- Self-starter mentality with the aptitude to quickly learn new products and services
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-based environment
- History of meeting and/or exceeding sales goals and quotas
- Proven track record of building and fostering both new and existing relationships, as well as managing a large territory
- Willingness to travel extensively, including overnight (approximately 75%)
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and CRM tools, such as SalesForce
- Current residence in Minneapolis/St Paul metropolitan area with ability to work efficiently from a home office
Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
IntraFi Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
The company’s Customer Relationship Teams work with leaders and operations staff at banks across the country to provide and support solutions that make a difference.
Customer Relationship Teams include:
- Treasury Desk
- Client Services
IntraFi Network offers a mix of great benefits and exceptional perks.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building
Plus Breakfast Mondays, Bagel Wednesdays, Sweet Treat Fridays, and much more.
- UI/UX Designer ❯❯
- Product Manager ❯❯
Click Here To Apply