SIGN ON BONUS – TUITION REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM – GENEROUS PTO
PrimeCare Medical of West Virginia, Inc. has an exciting Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opening working full time on the 2nd shift in the medical department at the Central Regional Jail in Sutton, WV. Currently we are offering a $7,500 SIGN ON BONUS for new full-time LPN’s. In correctional healthcare, nurses are provided the opportunity to apply their hands-on assessment and clinical nursing skills on a day-to-day basis. The Licensed Practical Nurse will primarily be responsible for providing comprehensive nursing care. Other responsibilities include:
- Maintaining security of all medical records
- Ensuring strict compliance to all applicable pharmacy regulations
- Maintaining accurate records of all controlled substances, narcotics and sharps in accordance with applicable state and federal laws
- Conducting sick call for inmate / patients and provide treatment for selected minor illnesses and injuries.
- Observing, reporting, and documenting symptoms, reactions and progress of patients and participating in the formulation of the plan of nursing care
- Record, retrieve and file medical information in the inmate/patient medical record
- Accompanies and assists PCM physicians during facility rounds
PrimeCare believes in offering a competitive compensation and benefits package to their employees. Standard benefits for full-time employees include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability options, Generous PTO, 401k with match, and a Tuition Reimbursement Program.
Qualified applicants will have the following requirements:
- Active LPN license in the state the facility is located
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong patient assessment skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrate clinical competency
Now is the time to join the exciting and challenging world of correctional healthcare!
Click Here To Apply