Fulltime – Days/Buzzards Bay
Core Job Responsibilities
- Completes patient care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing and staff; follows up on work results
- Establishes a positive work environment by providing support to patients and families
- Provides information to patients and health care team by answering questions and requests
- Ensures complete and prompt reporting to the Executive Director / Administrator
- Ensures that significant changes in residents’ conditions are communicated to the physician and family or responsible party
Key Educational/Professional Requirements
- Currently licensed as an RN in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts;
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing required; Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in nurse leadership in a long-term care setting.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Experience with Geriatric Psychiatric population preferred
We offer a competitive salary, health, dental and vision benefits packages, paid time off, 401(k) and Tuition reimbursement as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Royal Health Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Royal Health Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location which the company has facilities.
Click Here To Apply