Stio® is a mountain apparel brand that designs, develops and sells beautiful, functional, and innovative apparel infused with the soul of the mountain lifestyle. With headquarters in Jackson, Wyoming, Stio draws inspiration from the surrounding Teton Range and offers product via Stio.com, catalog and its three Mountain Studio® retail locations in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Park City, Utah, and Boulder, CO.
As a Brand Manager (Social Media), you will work with the brand team to help develop Stio’s brand story through content creation and curation and raise brand awareness by managing and growing the organic social media channel. The Brand Manager will concept and execute on cross-channel brand campaigns that align with brand themes, key product stories and business goals. The focus within the brand team will be on Stio’s social media, in which this role will set strategy and manage the channel, increasing exposure and brand loyalty by maximizing reach and increasing engagement. This role includes building and managing an influencer marketing program and executing with the support from a coordinator. The ideal candidate requires excellent communication skills and the ability to conceptualize a campaign with clear objectives that align with business goals.
The Brand Manager (Social Media) reports to the Brand Director. Remote location may be considered.
- Drive and execute on cross-channel brand campaigns
- Drive storytelling and content pieces that align with brand
- Set strategy for Stio’s organic social media to meet growth and engagement goals
- Set strategy for Stio’s influencer marketing program and grassroots influencer program
- Engage with Stio’s audience across all social channels and respond to comments in a timely manner
- Deliver fresh ideas and innovative marketing campaigns on social and cross-channel
- Identify opportunities to maximize impact of influencer marketing through in-person events, collabs and other creative content development
- Allocate budget to strategically boost key brand stories, product stories and other content
- Stay on top of industry trends, presenting opportunities for Stio to expand its organic digital footprint
- Measure, track and report on key success metrics for all areas of responsibility
- Use data insights and analytics to inform and optimize campaigns
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required, marketing emphasis preferred
- 3-5 years in marketing, brand or social media related fields required
- Experience with technical product and outdoor industry preferred
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategy and communicate recommendations to Brand Director, VP Marketing and Creative teams
- Advanced skills in social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- Knowledge working with social media influencers and developing influencer marketing contracts
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google products
- Knowledge and experience using Adobe creative suite for photo and video editing
- Experience using influencer marketing software preferred
- Commitment to our company mission, vision and values
THE FINE PRINT
- Must be able to work in a stationary position 50% – 75% of the work day
- Must be able to move or traverse around spaces and occasionally move and position items
- Some travel required
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Company paid long term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k with match
- Generous paid time off policies
- Gear test, perks, and more
This job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, we reserve the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed. Stio is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, BIPOC, LGBTQ+, veterans & individuals with disabilities.
Click Here To Apply