Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Business Unit: Water Transfer
Reports to: Operations Manager
Travel Requirement: Yes
Select’s Water Transfer service line collects and moves water through poly pipe, lay flat hose and underground pipeline systems from water sources to customer frac jobs. Water Transfer employees work on crews and are responsible for setting up, operating, and rigging down jobs safely. Their work is laborious and performed outdoors in all types of conditions.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to
- Laying and picking up poly line, lay flat hose, running transfer pumps, and essential equipment for water transfer operations.
- Loading and unloading pipe, field materials, and equipment onto trailers and trucks for safe transport
- Observing machine operations, and gauges, and adjust controls to maintain specified conditions
- Setting and servicing pumps and generators at job sites
- Following all safety procedures and using proper PPE as required per specific job task
- Assist in containment and spill clean ups
- Communicating with other workers, using signals, radios, and telephones
- Using common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches
- Driving trucks and other vehicles to transport equipment, personnel and perform job task
- Attending and successfully completing training as directed for DOT, OSHA and safety
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- One year of experience and/or equivalent training
- Possess outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Must be detail oriented due to the necessity of safety
- Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills
- Able to thrive in a team environment
- Experience in energy industry a plus
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- A – Accountability: Take ownership of actions and outcomes.
- C – Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change and commitment to continual growth and progress.
- T – Teamwork: Encourage and support a collaborative, safe, and engaged work environment.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Top Tier Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Physical Demands and Exposures
- Work is regularly performed in outside weather conditions, including rain and extreme cold and heat, near moving mechanical parts; exposure to high wind, ice, snow, wet and/or humid conditions, vibration, and dust is expected.
- Exposure to noise levels requiring the use of hearing protection
- Prolonged sitting, standing, walking
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to individually lift: Maximum 100 lbs
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Select is an equal opportunity employer. It is Select’s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to any protected class, status, characteristic, or activity. All employment decisions, including decisions regarding recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, advancement, discipline, discharge, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment are made without regard to any lawfully protected class, status, characteristic, or activity.
Clean Air Act
Select requires all employees whose jobs may involve environmental compliance to understand and comply with the U.S. Environmental Protections Agency’s Clean Air Act that regulates air emissions from stationary and mobile sources. A copy of the Clean Air Act can be provided to you upon request from Human Resources.
Select Energy Services participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Select is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Select only uses E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Click Here To Apply