Senior Software Developer (C++)
As a Senior Software Developer (C++), you will design, develop, and maintain specific modules within an application or system using existing and emerging technology platforms. You will be accountable for C++ writing and delivering code for features and modules, debug existing code and modules, and provide technical guidance to less experienced developers – FTEs, Contractors, Offshore Partner Resources.
Reporting to the Manager Software Development, you will be a part of the Product Engineering and Integration team responsible for implementation of our products.
The world is changing. Are you ready to define with future of travel with us?
What you will do
- Follow coding guidelines and practices and all technical processes and ensure they are followed by less experienced Developers.
- Develop and validate estimates for technical work that will be undertaken.
- On an as-needed basis assign and allocate defects to less experienced Developers.
- Participate in the analysis of requirements for designing new applications and system features.
- Identifies the best way to distill analyses and present findings.
- Recognizes patterns and analogies within and among datasets.
- Articulates the arguments for and against multiple courses of action.
- Diagnoses data elements as important or unimportant (“”signal”” or “”noise””).
- Masters new concepts with little supervision.
- Implements simple APIs for routine situations.
- Creates API specifications for routines, data structures, object classes, and variables.
- Reuses API code.
- Selects the class definitions for APIs based on the associated possible behavior.
- Interprets digitally formatted API documentation; describes the behavior of API functions in a human-readable format.
Who you are
- 4 years of C++ Experience
- .NET Core, Docker, Kubernetes, and microservice experience preferred
What we offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
Keywords: C++, software developer, engineer, microservices, Kubernetes, dockers, SQL, debugging
SITA is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran. SITA does not discriminate based on age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, age, Vietnam Era Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
SITA is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to individuals with disabilities. SITA will provide reasonable accommodation to a qualified individual with a disability to enable such individual to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed.
SITA’s equal employment opportunity policy applies to all employment practices and actions, including, without limitation, recruitment, application process, examination and testing, hiring, training, disciplinary actions, rate of pay or other compensation, advancement, classification, transfer, reassignment and promotions.
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us @ [email protected]
Click Here To Apply