At Simply Organized, we count on our Organization Specialists to interact professionally with our valued customers when they have questions or concerns. We’re looking for an Organization Specialist to join our team, greeting customers, suggesting products, maintaining inventory levels, pricing and stocking of merchandise, and keeping areas clean and clear from potential hazards.
The ideal Organization Specialist is motivated, friendly, and a team player. Serving as the face of our company, he or she will be integral for our reputation for exceptional customer service.
- Responsible for all sales activities, from greeting customers, answering questions, offering assistance, suggesting items, and providing product information.
- Keep department clean, well-stocked, and organized
- Cashiering duties to control customer flow and backed up lines; help reduce waiting time for customers
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely manner and suggestive selling techniques; answer phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for rotating, stocking, merchandising product
- Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing
- Performs other duties as assigned by store.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Ability to provide excellent customer service by identifying customer needs
- No experience necessary, on the job training provided
What We Offer:
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match
- Group Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Discount
Click Here To Apply