Dove Healthcare – Bloomer
If you are looking for a fun job with flexibility, look no further! As a nutritional services aide with Dove Healthcare, you will make a difference in our patients’ day by helping make meal time a positive experience. In addition to helping in the kitchen with prep and cleaning, you will also enjoy the reward of getting to know each patient and preparing and serving meals per their preference.
No experience in food service or healthcare required. Our awesome, paid training program will prepare you for success in this role.
As a nutritional services aide, you will:
- prepare sandwiches and desserts
- serve food to our residents
- clean and help with dishes
- working every other weekend and every other holiday is required
- age 18+ invited to apply
Comprehensive Benefit Package:
health insurance and life insurance options (full-time only)
- dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- health savings account (HSA) WITH employer contribution (full-time only)
- medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts (full-time only)
- 401k retirement plan with company match
Your benefits that start on the date of hire:
- paid time off accrual and bereavement pay
- child care and tuition reimbursement
- health club, weight loss, or gym membership reimbursement
- scholarship and award opportunities
- employee assistance and referral bonus program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or Veteran status.
About Dove Healthcare
Dove Healthcare consists of six skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers and five assisted living residences in Barron, Bloomer, Chippewa Falls, Eau Claire, Osseo, and Rice Lake.
Our core services include in-patient and out-patient rehabilitation, post-hospital care, ventilator care, dialysis, skilled nursing, long-term and end-of-life care, as well as senior independent living, assisted living, and memory care.
As an innovative healthcare provider and community partner, we provide compassionate care and service to meet the needs of those who depend on us. We commit to excellence through adherence to high standards, disciplined leadership, and mutual respect for all.
For more information, visit dovehealthcare.com.
Click Here To Apply