Additional Locations: US-CA-San Francisco; US-OR-Portland; US-WA-Seattle
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
Boston Scientific’s Field Marketing Manager is responsible for accelerating the adoption of key products in the region/geography assigned through market development, driving patient awareness and education, and enabling patient access. This position also works with key customers to position Boston Scientific as “the partner of choice” in the therapeutic categories assigned through delivery of localized marketing programs. This candidate will work closely with the Prostate Health Marketing team, Territory Managers, and Regional Managers to design and execute marketing tactics to increase the number of patients treated with Boston Scientific therapies.
Your responsibilities include:
- Increase patient awareness of disease states and treatment options
- Identify unique local market opportunities to increase therapy and product awareness, including PR, patient advocacy or hospital marketing partnerships
- Conduct patient education seminars and community outreach programs.
- Evaluate and implement co-marketing programs (using approved guidelines)
- Make patient champions available (in-person and cloud visits); also identify suitable patient champions as needed
- Develop and implement targeted patient outreach initiatives
- Enable patient access to the right urologist
- Address local market issues that limit patient access to trained urologists.
- Recommend best practices to urologists that enable improved efficiency and patient care
- Share with customers best practices that allow for improved practice efficiency and patient flow
- Increase awareness and acceptance of Boston Scientific Practice Management resources
- Share non-clinical literature of interest to urologists
- Identify other areas where Boston Scientific should develop and share best practices that improve efficiency
- Partner closely with territory managers and region managers in the assigned geographies
What we’re looking for in you:
- BA or BS degree preferred
- 4+ years’ experience in sales, account management, advertising/marketing or promotions required; however less experience will be considered for an exceptional candidate
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs (Excel)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must have demonstrated business partnering skills
- Ability to build/create immediate rapport
- Must be detailed-oriented and proven ability to be organized
- Creative outside-the-box thinker, persistent and analytical
- Self-driven and able to work independently
- 50-60% travel required
- Experience with sales and marketing databases
Requisition ID: 477979
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Nearest Major Market: Portland Oregon
Job Segment: Medical, Field Marketing, Manager, Marketing Manager, Healthcare, Marketing, Management
Click Here To Apply