Excited to Announce New Owners
$4,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Earn premium rates for working on the Specialty Unit! Night and Weekend Shift Differentials!
Willow Branch Health and Rehabilitation is seeking compassionate, customer oriented Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA’s) to join our team!
12 hour Night shift available 6p-6a!
*Earn Quarterly Raises!*
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA’s) are responsible for the following:
- Attend to the individual needs of residents, including bathing, feeding, dressing, and ambulating.
- Responsible for taking and recording patient vital signs lifting, moving and transporting residents, using proper body mechanics.
- Recognizing and reporting changes in resident conditions to a nurse management. Asking appropriate questions to clarify situations.
- Communicate and interact effectively and tactfully with the residents, visitors, families, peers and supervisors.
- Reporting abnormal changes or patterns to nursing staff.
- Demonstrating the ability to assist the nurse with various duties as directed.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Requirements
- At least one year of experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in a Long Term Care setting is highly preferred.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Certified Nursing Aide Assistant program.
- Must possess and maintain a current state certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Knowledge of Point Click Care preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects of a person’s relationship with the Facility including recruitment, hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment, compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and termination of employment.
415 Pace St, McMinnville, TN 37110
Click Here To Apply