Verizon Wireless Sales Consultant
TCC is more than a Verizon Wireless Retailer…We are Agent of the Year for 2019, Top Workplace in Indiana for 2020, Glassdoor’s Best place to work, Top USA Workplace AND National Sales Team of the year ALL in 2021! At TCC, we believe our communities need more than just a wireless retailer and our employees want more than just a job. We are committed to making a positive and sustainable impact in the lives of our employee, customers, and communities.
How do we make our customers better?
Our Sales Consultants utilize their passion, high energy, and knowledge to provide a unique sales experience that meets the need of our customers in the ever-changing world of Wireless.
How do we make our communities better?
Our employees support their local communities through the TCC Gives Program. IN support of this initiative, TCC gives 16 paid volunteer hours/year, the opportunity to submit grant request up to $10,000/quarter and the opportunity to get involved in company support quarterly initiative including: Back Pack Giveaway, Teachers Rock, Veteran Rock and Pet Adoption Rocks.
How do we make our employees better?
We create a culture that inspires and motivates each employee to not only reach their performance goals, but to exceed expectations. TCC offers a competitive hourly rate and an uncapped commission structure providing employees the opportunity to achieve their monetary goals.
- $40-60,000/ year including uncapped commission
- Paid training
- Career Development
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with Company Match
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Community Time
- Employee Referral Program
- Annual President Club (Top Performers)
- Passionate customer advocate with the desire to assist, advise and educate our customers.
- Drive sales and customer satisfaction.
- Passion for community involvement.
- Drive to learn wireless industry and multitude of products.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excitement to work in a customer service industry.
- Able to perform operation procedures including store opening and closing
- Ambitious, self-driven individuals who are motivated by the pursuit of sales milestone goals.
- Effective at balancing customer experience and performance goals.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- At least 18 years of age and high school diploma
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, holidays, and weekends
- Reliable transportation
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
Click Here To Apply