Staff Registered Nurse
Hartford, CT 06105
Trinity Health Of New England is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our team of mission-driven healthcare innovators at the Saint Francis Hospital. Our vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within our local communities, creating a positive impact for each individual that walks through our doors. This person is responsible for assisting physicians while providing exceptional treatment to patients with a variety of medical conditions.
As part of the Spine Pre-Admission Testing team, the ideal candidate will display a drive to provide patient-centered experiences through scholarly scientific inquiry, compassion for the human spirit and mind, advocacy and education for the patient and families, and collaboration with all those who touch our patients. This critical role assists in creating and managing nursing care plans and will participate in the evaluation of current and future medical needs of the patient.
Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health of New England:
- Patient-Centric environment
- Great Benefits
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Award-winning Joint Replacement Hospital
- Diverse and Inclusive Culture
- Full-time 40 hours – Day Shift
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Exceptional Patient Care: Contributes to overall quality of nursing care through performance improvement techniques that impact patient care positively.
- Excellent Communicator: Communicate effectively (written and verbal) with admin, colleagues, patients and family member.
- Strong Educator: Educate patients and family members so that they have a transparent understanding of the care being provided.
- Technical Familiarity: Understanding in computer-based applications (E-MAR, clinical documentation), email, and standard applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Active Teamwork: Demonstrates problem solving, conflict resolution, and positive communication through teamwork.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensure: Current Licensure as a registered nurse (RN) in Connecticut.
- Certification: BLS certification required.
- Ability to pass drug screenings and background checks.
* Certification: National certification in area of specialty.
- Education: Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred.
- Experience: Critical Care experience preferred.
About Trinity Health Of New England:
Trinity Health Of New England is an integrated health care delivery system that is comprised of world-class providers and facilities dedicated to full spectrum preventative, acute, and post-acute care. We aim to deliver top level care to increase our community’s overall health at lower costs. While we serve nearly 3 million people, we are proud to be a part of a national system that focuses on putting our patients first and having the best colleagues to do so.
Trinity Health Of New England benefits include health insurance, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick time, and professional advancement just to name a few.
Employees can also take advantage of extra benefits specific to each hospital.
Step up to your potential. Write your story and apply today!
Trinity Health’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health’s dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Critical Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Licensure as a registered nurse (RN) in Connecticut (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply