Byram Healthcare is a leading provider in the fast growing field of homecare products and services for people living with chronic disease. As a market consolidator, Byram is one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. We are seeking a Full time Pharmacist to join our team in our Diabetes Center of Excellence located in Salt Lake City, UT.
Reporting to the Pharmacist-in-Charge will be responsible for directing technicians and support personnel in completing a variety of assignments including prescription entry, interpretation and review of prescriptions, DUR, prescriber calls and issue resolution resulting in superior quality and compliance with regulatory standards. In addition, will uphold requirements of state and federal regulations.
- Manage transactions within the pharmacy in order to maintain accurate control over all pharmaceutical materials and ensures adherence with applicable state and federal laws and rules.
- Provide leadership to the department and to others through positive motivation, goal setting and training.
- Oversee prescription processing activities to ensure quality and standard of practice is maintained. Maintain and balance staffing needs in line with profitability plans and ensure work is processed efficiently to meet pharmacy performance standards.
- Analyze trends in performance/programs and provide feedback/recommendations to organization for improvements.
- Participate regularly in production meetings and share issues, observations, and improvement recommendations.
- Work with training to ensure staff receives training on process changes and as needed to maintain quality, accreditation, regulatory, HIPAA and efficiency standards.
- Assists in maintaining, reporting, and submitting all records for the dispensing of controlled substances to each state where applicable.
- Assist with PIC to ensure the pharmacy’s licensure with various state pharmacy boards is maintained and monitor licensure requirements.
- Ensure policies and procedures are in compliance with board of pharmacy requirements.
- Partner with the operations management to regularly review production processes in an effort to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Continue to stay well educated with all state board changes.
- Responsible for inbound/outbound pharmacy prescription transfers with incoming/outgoing clients.
- Review escalated issues for resolution. May require interfacing with clients and members to resolve.
- Assists in data entry and production as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm D. degree
· Licensed as a registered pharmacist in the state of Utah
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40.00 – $55.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- license as a registered pharmacist in the state of Utah? (Required)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply