Edgerton Care Center is currently seeking to hire a licensed registered nurse (RN). The RN position will collaborate with the health care teams to provide direction for maintaining high quality operations of the facility. A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients/residents through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patients/residents, family members, responsible party and other health team members, while maintaining standards of professional nursing. The RN plans, supervises and evaluates care of each patient/resident. The RN ensures that the status of the patient/resident condition is effectively communicated to the physician.
Edgeton Care Center is a a 61 bed skilled nursing facility offering compassionate long-term care and short-term rehabilitation . We have a reputation for providing quality care to seniors in Edgerton, Rock County and surrounding communities.
We’re a non-profit 501c3 senior living community which means we are mission-driven, not profit-driven. We focus on quality care that best serves our patients and residents. We also reinvest in our facility to continue to offer the very best care and resident experience.
The RN performs the following duties:
- Inject patients with prescribed medication as needed.
- Examine patients as needed.
- Provide in-service training.
- Address staff and/or member groups on specific topics of concern or interest within expertise.
- Attend clinical case review meetings.
- Act as liaison between medical staff, medical consultants and staff.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Shift- HIRING FOR 1st and 2nd Shifts
We Offer a Competitive Wage and Benefits that Include:
- Insurance (health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, accident)
- 401k (with company match)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Paid Time Off
Education/Experience: Associates Degree. Prior nursing experience preferred. Certifications/Licenses: Licensed Registered Nurse Skills: Budgeting Oral Communication Written Communication Technical Communication Customer Relations Customer Service Diplomacy Math Aptitude Organization Professionalism Project Management Reading Time Management Computer Literacy
Click Here To Apply