Safe Step Technicians travel the country!
Safe Step is the nation’s leading hotel bathtub safety and bathroom appearance solutions provider with solutions to restore or refinish hotel bathtubs and floors. We make bathrooms look new again! Our client list includes Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt, Best Western, IHG, and more!
We are looking for hard working, high integrity Technicians with excellent customer service abilities and high attention to detail.
The Technician’s typical day includes providing support to the Project Manager and:
- Prepping surfaces (bathtubs) for painting (tape/tack/stencil)
- Caulk replacement
- Removing overspray
- Performing our signature paint-free process
- High school or equivalent (GED)
- Proven success working in a team environment under tight deadlines
- Comfort with traveling on both a regional and national scale for 7-14 days at a time
- Knowledge of how to overcome obstacles and challenging situations
- Ability to multitask
- Effective communication (verbal and written) skills
- Previous work experience in hospitality/multi-family construction trade(s)
Your skills, talent, and drive will be rewarded with Safe Step. We offer a competitive hourly rate, per diem, and if working a full-time schedule, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a 401(k) savings plan.
For consideration, please reply with your resume (work experience) to Scott Nelson.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Painting: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 75% (Required)
- On the road
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
Click Here To Apply