Nurse Liaison *Full-time*
National Church Residences
For over 60 years, National Church Residences has been providing quality housing and care for seniors. Our mission is national in scope, as one of the largest not-for-profit provider of affordable housing in the country, with over 350 communities in 25 states and it originates from a Christian commitment of service to older adults. Open to people of every faith, National Church Residences has become a leading name in senior services, retirement community management and support for people in need.
Join our team and share in the mission with National Church Residences! We are looking for a Nurse Liaisonto support our Sales and Marketing teams in Columbus, OH and to build your career here. As a Nurse Liaison, you will work with a sales team of professionals who support teamwork and innovation while promoting unlimited growth and professional development at every level.
- Work/Life Balance
- Excellent Benefits:
– Retirement Plan Available with Company Base and Match Contribution
– Generous Paid Time Off Policy, 8 Paid Holidays
– Company Paid Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
– Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Car
- Company Credit Card
- Company Phone
- Build your career with National Church Residences! We are comprised of multiple facilities and locations in the Central, Northern and Southern Ohio areas and promote internal growth.
PURPOSE According to prescribed policies and procedures of the organization including all applicable state, federal and accreditation regulations and under the general supervision of the Executive Director, Asst. VP Business Development is accountable for developing, implementing and managing policies and procedures to meet the goals and objectives in the area of the marketing function.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with service coordinators, property managers, social workers, doctors, and discharge planners etc. to ensure the positive promotion of the agency’s image.
- Ensures all documentation, mail, messages are distributed to the appropriate personnel.
- Produces weekly, monthly and annual reports necessary to track leads, lead source, etc.
- Assures timely completion of all paperwork and correspondence related to the marketing process.
- Conducts open houses, seminars and special events which promote the agency’s goals and purpose.
- Visits residents/patients throughout the healthcare continuum to assist and advocate on behalf of the resident/patient.
- Assists non-marketing staff with their understanding and appreciation of the concept.
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach, collaborates and participates in policy creation and appropriate problem solving methods.
- Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the National Church Residences’ Employee Information Guide (EIG), the Code of Conduct, as well as any facility handbook, including but not limited to, corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
- With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for the residents/clients, their families and the staff. Reports all complaints made by residents/clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/resident property and/or any other corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state and local regulations and laws.
- Completes all annual education requirements timely, including but not limited to Compliance, Privacy, Security and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the Code of Conduct in the performance of their duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: LPN or RN degree from accredited institution. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, health administration or related field preferred.
Experience: A minimum of two (2) years marketing experience in a home health and hospice agency or other related health program preferred.
Travel: Local/Constant – 100% required.
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, computer and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Skills: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Smart Phone and World Wide Web.
Licensure: Ohio Nursing License in good standing
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,600.00 – $84,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Ohio Nursing License (Preferred)
- On the road
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
Click Here To Apply