Are you a leader who can establish and help a team stick to a timeline? Do you enjoy being a master juggler of several projects at the same time while keeping track of their status? The Marketing Projects & Operations Lead for ReSource Pro is a unique position that helps to assess the incoming flow of marketing projects and set them up for success with a team of dedicated employees. Acting as a liaison between the marketing team and other parts of ReSource Pro requires a professional and organized approach, while maintaining creativity and flexible problem solving.
- Maintain the queue of projects and deliver briefs to Marketing team members.
- Connect with other departments to determine project needs and deadlines.
- Track the progress and budget of multiple areas of work simultaneously.
- Support marketing team work needs and solve unique problems that arise.
- Develop systems to organize, store, and access marketing assets.
- Communicate project expectations and deadlines to team members.
- Identify areas of improvement in current processes and implement new procedures.
- Establish project milestones for tracking and assign duties to team members.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, or public relations.
- 3+ years of experience in project management, program marketing, or account management.
- 3+ years of experience in traffic or production management.
- Project management software use knowledge.
- Collaborative leadership style with clear communication skills.
- High proficiency in time management and personal organization.
- Quick decision making and prioritization for projects.
- Calm demeanor under pressure when working with clients and internal employees.
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% paid Employee Healthcare on Day 1
- Eligible for all medical, dental, and vision benefits on Day 1
- 401k with employer match, vested on Day 1
- Healthy work-life balance with normal work day hours
- Generous PTO plan with paid holidays + floating holidays
- Development and Growth opportunities
- Opportunity to contribute to the future of an expanding, global organization
About ReSource Pro:
ReSource Pro brings to the insurance industry tools, technology and strategic services that enable profitable growth through operations excellence. Headquartered in New York, ReSource Pro’s global service centers address client operational needs around the clock. Recognized as an industry thought leader and listed as one of Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies annually since 2009, the company is renowned for its focus on innovation, service excellence and trusted partnerships, and its unique productivity platform for insurance operations and sales. Over 4,500 ReSource Pro employees provide dedicated support to hundreds of insurance organizations, consistently achieving a 97% client retention rate for over a decade.
Click Here To Apply