This is a full-time, hourly level position.
We are currently seeking an hourly Maintenance person for our ADM facility in Quincy, IL
The position has many responsibilities including:
- Installing and maintaining machinery and equipment using hoists, hand tools and power tools
- Troubleshooting mechanical failures; repairing, rebuilding and maintaining drive systems and motors; and installing material systems
- The position requires someone who is willing to learn through on-the-job training and/or outside training, has excellent communication skills, and is prepared to perform all tasks in safe manner
- The position requires that you have the ability to lift 50 pounds, work with heights, sit, stand, kneel, crawl, bend and work in a variety of hot, cold, and dusty situations for extended periods of time
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Possess strong troubleshooting and planning ability
- Knowledgeable and experienced with cutting and welding preferred
- Candidate must be willing and able to work overtime and emergency call-in or call-back work
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical/respirator questionnaire and a background check.
Click Here To Apply