Urgent Care/Walk-in Clinic and Imaging Center looking for an LPN or CMA to join our office. Our ideal candidate is attentive, caring, positive, and hard-working. Under general supervision, responsible in assisting the Physician, PA, or NP for medical care of urgent care patients. Day to day activities will vary from triage, answering phones, taking medical histories, to performing lab work.
Please be advised that we are open 7 days a week, and the big need is primarily for evenings and weekend shifts!!
- Perform selected nursing and administrative duties.
- Perform direct patient care as instructed by the Physician, PA, or NP.
- Perform lab tests as directed by the Physician, PA, or NP.
- Prepare patients for examination and treatment.
- Take patient histories and vital signs.
- Administer injections and apply dressings as instructed.
- Requires ability to perform venipuncture.
- Prepare and maintain supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
- Assist provider in preparing for minor surgeries and exams.
- Assist with scheduling of tests and treatments.
- Maintain patient files, records, and other information.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have computer knowledge with ability to type routine correspondence and reports using computer.
- Requires good grooming and dress habits which reflect a professional image.
- Respect and maintain privacy and dignity of patients.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Certified Medical Assistant or Licensed Practical Nurse (Required)
- CPR Certification (Required)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
Position is PRN
Job Types: Part-time, PRN
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Urgent Care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- On call
- healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply