The Ciocca Dealership Group is one of the premier employee satisfaction companies in Pennsylvania and New Jersey! We currently employ over 1,200 professional individuals within our organization and offer endless opportunity for all to succeed. We provide a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people oriented. Our company proudly offers proven career paths and a notable environment that attracts those with a high level of drive to be successful.
Ciocca Chevrolet of West Chester is looking to add a Lot Attendant to our growing team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet and assist customers dropping off vehicles.
- Moves and works with vehicles to maintain parking areas.
- Delivers vehicles to sites and locations as required.
- Maintain internal and external appearance and cleanliness of the lot.
- Assists with shuttles as needed.
- Run miscellaneous errands for the store.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Valid driver’s license
- Positive attitude
- Team player
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful.
Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
- Short- and Long- Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pet- Insurance
With 20+ dealerships and growing, there are many opportunities for advancement.
Ciocca Dealerships is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon completion of a background check and a negative pre-employment drug screen.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- One location
Click Here To Apply